After over a year of quarantine and as countries and places start to welcome more visitors, you may be starting to plan trips. You may already have a list of where you’re going to travel. You’ll definitely want to listen to this episode of the podcast where I speak with Lee Huffman of Bald Thoughts about tips to use credit card rewards to travel for less.
Lee Huffman, Bald Thoughts
I used to work in corporate finance for a regional bank in Los Angeles. When it was made clear that it was time to leave, I quit my $200,000 job and moved to Nashville. Now, I write travel and personal finance articles full time and host the weekly We Travel There with Lee Huffman podcast.
I also freelance write for many popular websites, including Forbes, Investopedia, FinanceBuzz, NerdWallet, SlickDeals, and more.
What You’ll Learn:
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to travel for cheap or low cost
- How to use credit card miles and rewards to travel
- How to prepare your credit to get the best credit card rewards
- How to pick the best reward cards
- How many credit cards you should have
- A system to manage all your cards and rewards
- How to find the best experiences and spots when traveling
- Award Wallet
- We Travel There Podcast
- Bald Thoughts
- 7 Days to Your Dream Vacation
Thanks for Listening
If you have any comments or questions about this episode, leave a comment below. If you liked what you heard subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts and rate it. This helps the podcast show up for others.