Get organized and increase your revenue. I originally created a business planner just for myself because I couldn’t find what I wanted in the market. When I started using the planner consistently I increased my revenue by 181% in one quarter.
I then revised the planner to include the questions and analyses that helped me the most. This is the revised version.
This business planner asks you the questions that a mentor would get you to:
- define your business goals
- design a plan that addresses all four business systems to meet those business goals
- analyze your results and determine next steps.
This planner is divided into sections that help you analyze each of the business systems (sales, finance, marketing, and operations) in a seamless manner. The systems should all be working together to optimize your revenue and serve as many people as you can.
- revenue streams review and analysis
- primary and quarterly business goals planning
- marketing and reach analysis
- marketing strategy planning
- sales funnel planning
- sales funnel analysis
- KPI monitoring
- monthly calendars
- monthly goals planning
- daily tasks pages
- monthly analysis of results
- note page after each month
- 30 notes pages for new brilliant ideas
- 8.5 in x 11 in
- 140 pages
- Spiral bound
- Tabs for each section